My Blog List

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

This has been a busy and distracting week already. I intended on posting earlier in the week and then got distracted by my birthday among other things.

But first things first, SS and I are dealing with major issues with Bear. Or rather I am and SS is along for the ride. Bear has been demolishing our apartment every day the past week. Saturday we went grocery shopping and we came home and Bear ate one of SS's lunch box. I got him a pen to be in when we're gone, in addition to his thundershirt and some potty training pads. Before we even left Bear peed in his bed and started to drink it.

Sunday night SS had a DJ gig that went really well. But when we got back that night Bear had somehow dragged the pen to the adjoining room, defecated all over himself and the floor, and ripped up the training pads, but not without peeing on them first. How is he even capable of all this??? Not only had I taken him for a long walk on Sunday afternoon his legs are so arthritic that he can barely stand up!

So the pen is a no go and I apparently need to return it. Other than that we're leaving him be and hoping that he doesn't eat any more random things. Apparently exhausting him with a walk doesn't work.

So far there are lots of things going on, my birthday was Tuesday, SS is starting to feel sick, ugh! I also had a job interview yesterday, got a second interview for tomorrow so we'll see how that turns out. Saturday SS and I are going apple picking! Yay! Hopefully Bear wont eat the couch or cat while we're gone.

No comments: